Read Random Post

Friday, February 3, 2012

TGIF











.midnite sale.
thank God it's Friday!! and I went to Lippo Karawaci because there is a midnite sale until tomorrow. The offer is up to 70%. I was looking for my friend's birthday gift but unfortunately I didn't find anything that suit her :( Maybe tomorrow I will find another one because I just know that Zara is on sale too! Let's hope that there would be so many good things to buy. Me, my brother and my father finally ended up at Starbucks having our fave beverage, quality time but sadly my mom didn't join us because she feel very tired after baking a cake.

coral plain tanktop cotton on - flowery outter pasar baru - high waist jeans - postman bag zara - silver necklacefrom my cousin - floral ring dorothy perkins - butterfly ring a birthday gift - black bow flat girl on the go

No comments:

Post a Comment