Read Random Post

Monday, February 27, 2012

favourite

.favourite.
last friday me and my boyf went to luna negra havin an early dinner there. But before that, I had photoshoot near my house. The place is beautiful and absolutely my favourite place to take a photoshoot. We could use our fix lens because it would make a good result. And I wore one of my favourite heels from New Look, they are pretty gorgeous and comfortable. Such a best buy for me, because New Look offers you good quality with affordable price, visit them at Central Park. And I wore my mom's top. I love wearing it because I don't have to wear any necklace because its already full of gold square. Simple but classy, how do you think?

white top mom's - jeans skirt vintage - brown belt unbranded - leopard sunnies centro - envelope clutch - maroon mary jane heels new look


No comments:

Post a Comment