Read Random Post

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

happy valentine's day














-
.happy valentine's day.
happy valentine's day lovely people!! I had a romantic day with my boyf. First, we enjoyed a valentine package treatment from cyber saloon that include haircut, creambath, and styling blow. And after that we had dinner at our favourite place Union because we're craving for red velvet so bad. Unfortunately, it is so sad to find that red velvet is sold out when we arrived there. So we ate mocca cake but the taste is not as good as red velvet! Yess we're crazy about it lol. And you know what? After we finished our dinner, I saw red velvet is available!!! I was shock and because we want it bad, so we take home the red velvet thing <3
and we finished our day at Starbucks rest area having a valencia machiato :)

2tone blouse H&M - purple skirt from my cousin - burberry bag mom's - purple pump heels zara

No comments:

Post a Comment