Read Random Post

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

cool!

well the day after Valentine's day, I watched a drama musical called "Bahtera Nuh" at Sentul International Convetion Center and it was totally cool! Especially for the properties, the background and also there were some animals supporting the drama musical from Taman Safari Indonesia. I saw such a gorgeous cheetah with her fabolous motive skin. Dying to have a pictures with her. Unfortunately we can't bring the camera inside.
The story is about Noah and his story when God saved him and his family from God's wrath
here are some photos





I didn't take pictures of my outfit, :(
so here I try to describe
zebra pattern top, lace jeans shirt, navy jeans legging, white flip, bangles, and blue ring also grey bag

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog! You have cool style! Lvely post!

    The Flower Girl

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!
    gotta visit yours in second!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your zebra tee.. Cool pictures, you have a great blog ^^
    See u ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a really cute background! i love the lace on your jean shirt. :)

    ReplyDelete