Read Random Post

Saturday, March 5, 2011

JJF 2011

okay yesterday and today I went to Java Jazz Festival day 1 and 2.. It was totally awesome and I really had fun there. I watched so many cool artists. Both Local and international.. The best performance for day one is The Groove and of course CORINNE BAILEY RAE!!!!! yes Corinne made a good closing for Java Jazz day one (on Friday) and for Saturday, I pick Ello as the best performance. I did't watch many artist on Saturday because it was too crowded and more crowded than Friday. So I just watch Soulvibe and Ello haha but I don't regret because I feel so happy that I took a picture with Dennis Junio, a young and so talented boy playing saxophone.. Here I share you some of my photos

outfit day 1


santana


hands for humanity

outfit day2


bauchklang

Indro Hardjodikoro starring Echa Soemantri(in the middle)

soulvibe

dennis junio <3

2 comments:

  1. randomly found your blog & am loving it! the layout you got is SO ADORABLE! ^.^ greetings n good vibes from canadaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi carolina, nice to know you! :)
    thanks for visited my blog, warm hug from Indonesia :DDD

    ReplyDelete