Read Random Post

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

valentine's day

Happy Valentine's Day lovers!
what a lovely month :) I had a great valentine's day ever :D He gave me a bouquet of sunflower, and then chocolate, then I gave him boxes of chocolates (my handmade!) and then we had a lovely dinner at Kitchenette Plaza Indonesia, after that we have dinner again with his family at By The Beach ex. Overall I love my valentine's day, so romantic and lovely. and here I share some of my photos <3>



Kitchenette's

at By The Beach, ex


so sorry about this crumpled look skirt

me : lace grey top onlineshop salmon pink skirt mom's pink necklace grey heels purpur singapore
him : white plain t'shirt kaskus square shirt redherring jeans topman navy sneakers zara casio watch

*lovely*

No comments:

Post a Comment