Read Random Post

Sunday, January 30, 2011

the party's still goin on!

what I'm gonna write and share for this post?
okay this is about what I wore again on my bf's bday
but this is the outfit on the second day
when we spent time together with nobody
only two of us :)
we had dinner at Steak House by HolyCow
the hotel steak with the very cheap price
and the taste is so delicious
now, when I'm writing this I'm craving for that steak :P
after that we went to Pondok Indah Mall
having quality time together <3>



green sleeves mom's flowery skirt bugis, singapore black flat rubi shoes
black postman bag zara necklace gift

I want to wear my black heels, but the skirt is too short
and also my bf would go mad at me
so I pick my black flat, simply but comfortable and chic :)
and you can see my bf's picture
he is wearing the birthday gift from me :)
but unfortunately I didn't take a picture of another gift
maybe next post :D
and this is what I call LOVE

thank God for this happiness :D



No comments:

Post a Comment