Read Random Post

Sunday, January 30, 2011

13th

hello, how was your weekend all?
mine was good :D
last saturday was my 13 month anniversary
I'm so glad and blessed to have such a wonderful man
and how time flies, we've passed 13 months together
sad, happy, easy, hard situation we've been through it all
as the time goes by, our love is growing stronger than ever
and last saturday I attended blogger yard sale part 4
before that I had a class of The Soul (School of Discipleship) at fX music
the result of blogger yard sale part 4 is I'm a bit dissapointed
because the things were too expensive
(for secondhand thing, it's such a waste and not worth it)
but it is my opinion, the things were good, but doesn't match with the price :)



white tanktop unbranded jeans jacket cocopink flowery harem pants
nyLa grey heels Bugis, Singapore balenciaga bag

the blogger yard sale 4 situation


and I met Michelle Koesnadi and Sonia Eryka
I recently visit their blog and they're such inspiration for me
too bad Diana Rikasari didn't show up

after that I accompanied bf to his rehearsal for Sunday's service
and we had a dinner at Nanny's Pavillon terrace
here are some photos, :)



Happy Sunday all
follow my twitter @meggikezia





2 comments: