Read Random Post

Saturday, January 15, 2011

off duty

so today is Saturday
I didn't study anything haha
I called it off duty
because I was too lazy to open those books and sitting in front of it
especially on my weekend!!
it's a big nooo!!!
and I'm the one who study 24hours before the exam hits me!
so today I went to fX lifestyle xnter attending the soul, school of discipleship
then I went to Senayan City doing a window shopping
yaa only window shopping because I have to spend extra money
EXTRA and EXTRA and LOTS of money because the bf's birthday is coming so soon
so I gotta buy him a gift, or he will be so annoying to me haha
and here, what I wore :







I was craving for spaghetti damn much
so we went to Spaggedies house
and I ate spaghetti meat balls
my fave one with the bolognaise sauce
and the result was pretty good
but a bit disappointed because the sauce was too much
and fulfilled the spaghetti excessive
but overall, I'm happy for this saturday nite


and for today's quote
"it's not about new things, new clothes inside your closet. it's about how you rock them, you mix and match them and that's the way you look so gorgeous"

No comments:

Post a Comment